There's no denying we're spending more time online than ever before. With every device set up to keep us hooked and many of our connections found, developed and kept by being online it's no wonder.
But what impact is it having behind the screens on how we feel about ourselves, what time we're spending or wasting by being online and how can we change habits we don't realise we've acquired?
Join this interactive workshop to understand the key steps you can take to go from feeling overwhelmed, over stimulated and over it, to refreshed, lighter and more efficient with your digital use.
The key message from this workshop isn't about getting offline, although that is a part of it.
I'll help you understand the habits you might have fallen into that aren't serving you (mind, body and soul), teach you ways to enjoy being online more when you use it and help you figure out your goals and aims for both your on and offline lives to be more fulfilled overall.
Big claims and a wonderful evening to boot.
This workshop is for you if:
- You feel anxious if you don't have your phone on or near you
- You feel you're spending too much time scrolling on social media
- Social media accounts are triggering you and causing you emotional difficulties beyond just a few moments
- You feel over stimulated or like you're wasting too much time online
- You feel you need to be online a lot (it's your work, it pays the bills, it helps you connect etc)
- You want to change your online habits
- You want to free up time to plan and spend it on things you really want to get done this year
Workshop price includes a 15 minute review call with me up to 4 weeks after the session.
Emily is a life coach with 20 years experience in the health and wellbeing world, supporting people to make positive changes in their lives for the longer term. She runs the gentle life programme supporting people to lead gentle and successful lives.
To book click here